BFA: Studio Art
Summa Cum Laude
University of Georgia, 2009
AS: Multimedia Graphic Design
Tallahassee Community College, 2004
- Adobe Creative Suite CS4
- Microsoft Office
- PC or Mac OS
- Able to learn new software quickly
Partial Client List:
- Drawing / Painting
- Video Editing
- Character & Creature Design
- Creative Writing / Copy Editing
- Graphic Design / Layout
- Digital Prepress
- Darkhorse Industries
- Atlanta Design & Graphics
- Diving Dragon Games
- Catalyst Game Labs
Graphic Artist, Don's Silkscreen & Trophy (Athens, GA)
- In-house designer/production artist for all client projects, including T-shirts, vinyl signs, plaques, trophies, and other awards.
- Responsible for running the shop full time, consulting with customers to meet weekly deadlines, and handling payment.
Art Director, Diving Dragon Games (Athens, GA)
Graphics Manager, High Performing Systems, Inc. (Watkinsville, GA)
- Handled visual production and management of artists for the Geek Fight! customizable card game.
- Illustrated 26 cards across multiple card sets.
- Designed card layouts, as well as product packaging and the company Web site.
May 2004–January 2007
Freelance Web Designer/Developer, (Tallahassee, FL)
- Responsibilities included designing training manuals and materials (name tags, notebooks, posters, T-shirts), as well as marketing materials (brochures, fliers, postcards).
- Synchronized with multiple staff members on a regular basis to ensure that deadlines were always met.
- Handled numerous clients, from entertainment-oriented sites to small businesses.
- Tasks ranged from full layout design to copywriting and staff management.